Follow Along as I tackle my weight loss goal to lose 30% of my body weight! My goal is to have it completed in one year (secretly I’m hoping for 6-9 months). Join My 30% Off Community and share your own weight loss goals. Encourage others who are doing the same or hop over and give us a kick in the ass when we get lazy.
Target Dates for Milestones
March 1, 2012 – June 1, 2012 Lose 3% of weight each month
- March Goal: Lost over 8% in March
- April Goal: Lost over 5% in April
- May Goal:
- June Goal:
- Completely eliminate caffeine and pop from diet by February 1, 2012. Accomplished
- Continue to avoid dining out. Always in Progress. Successful so far.
- Drink 100 ounces of water each day. Always in Progress. Successful so far.
- Reduce simple carbohydrates from diet. Accomplished.
- Increase fresh produce within diet. I am now a vegan. It’s impossible not to do this.
- Work out on a regular basis. Progressing nicely on this one. I love working out!
- Inquire with a physician about Gluten Intolerance.
Update: I have lost nearly 15% of my body weight in three months. I am nearly half way to my goal of losing 30% of my body weight.
- Continue losing weight at the rate of 5% per month
- Meet with a personal trainer to improve my workouts and take them beyond cardio
- Start trying new recipes to make a vegan lifestyle a lifelong opportunity.
Follow along with my progress by joining the 30% Off Community, subscribing to my and reading the posts in the 30% off category.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.