Happy Leap Day!
So today is the day that the world balances it’s self. We just made our past four years whole again with this little extra day. Personally, I’m not feeling very balanced. I’ve got a lot of things weighing on my mind and quite a few things that I need to buckle down and take care of. I’m feeling very off kilter with my life in general.
So I decided that I’m going to write a Leap List. A few weeks ago I didn’t even know what a Leap List was but the Honda CRV commercial was talking about it. That led me to Honda’s site. They have a neat way to make your Leap List and share it on Facebook, among other ways. (By the way, this is not a sponsored post, I just found the site and thought it was cool.)
Those are four of the most important items I want to accomplish in the next four years. Also on that list:
- Spend quality time with both of my children as individuals.
- Live a happier and more full life.
- Put myself “out there” and take the initiative to date.
Do you have a Leap List? What is on it?
Also, have you seen my previous post about my son’s hope to raise money for the American Heart Association? Please check it out.
I also blog at A Five Star Life. I write about anything that comes to mind but try to focus on finding the good in daily life.
Wow! That’s cool. Hadn’t heard of it.
Mine would include:
1) survive my twins college (they’ll be 3 years through in 4 years)
2) make the blog profitable (that may take two lifetimes)
3) publish at least one of my fiction pieces (I have three that are 95 percent done)
What a neat idea! My leap list will be to:
1) focus on enjoying my daughter
2) save money on childcare necessities, like by buying clothes at thrift stores
3) have fun as a family
Neat list. I’ll second the one about writing – and publishing – a book or short story.
101 Centavos recently posted..Gardening Interlude
I hadn’t heard of this idea before, but I like it. I would want to have an established, successful freelance career, spend time with my family, and enjoy a good family vacation.